L here with a classic color combination from my closet! I love “lipstick red” combined with black and another neutral to create a perfect trio. Here I chose to do a pale stone grey colored vest with silver hardware accents. This bright red color is a hit this season, and I’m always excited to wear these cropped pants (and I have a pencil skirt in the same fabric/color).
Our DTG’s advice today is to find a classic staple – for example, cropped pants or skirt – but add some depth by picking a poignant shade. You can then utilize that piece to mix and match with other neutral suiting separates for creating a variety of outfits. So head to your closet and start mixing!
- Top, JCP (old)
- Vest, Antonio Melani via Dillards (last season)
- Pants, The Limited, similar
- Shoes, Enzo Angiolini via Haute Look
- Watch, DKNY via Dillards
- Sunglasses, Calvin Klein (last summer)
- Lips, Revlon Colorburst in 080 Coral