I’m so excited to be back on the blog today with my first mommy and me post! This has been an exciting month with the arrival of baby Ella! Today I’m partnering with Walmart to share some of my must-have baby items plus some new things I can’t wait to try.
We always love shopping at Walmart for our families thanks to the incredible selection of baby apparel, nursery items and premium brands, plus their affordable prices and fast shipping!
The first of my must-have baby essentials is this classic white Graco changing table. It features an extra-deep surface for added security while changing your baby. It also has two large, open shelves that provide plenty of storage space for diapers, towels and other supplies. Plus when your baby outgrows the changing table, you can use this piece as an extra storage space for toys. I’m also using the Summer Infant changing pad, and this oh so soft white plush cover. I love how the soft pad and cover make diaper changing time so much comfier!
We also purchased the Evenflo Musical Bouncer Seat and love the neutral color and how it folds flat for easy storage. It has a 2 position recline, infant headrest, the seat cover is removable & washable, plus the toys are detachable from the toy bar and are reversible! You can shop it HERE for under $65 too!
As all moms know, the perfect diaper bag is must! How pretty is this floral Bananfish studio backpack? Here are some of reasons why it is definitely a new mom must-have!
• Fashionable pastel floral print diaper backpack with 8 elastic and zippered pockets to store your baby care essentials and personal belongings
• Spacious main compartment and insulated side bottle pocket keep you organized
• Secure front zippered compartment with mesh pockets offer quick access to Mom’s essentials
• Comfortable to carry with adjustable padded shoulder straps
• Special pocket for your personal pack and a removable changing pad to makes changes on the go a breeze
Did you know that this month is the 20th anniversary of Walmart’s Parent’s Choice brand diapers and wipes? Their products are not only affordable, but are dermatologically tested, FSC certified, free from bleach/elemental chlorine/latex/perfumes. Here are some other great benefits of the Parent’s Choice products:
- Breathable to help keep baby dry and comfortable
- Shaped for umbilical cord
- Wetness indicator changes color when wet
- Soft, cloth like cover
- Hypoallergenic, perfume and latex free
- Ultra absorbent diaper for up to 12 hours of protection
- Suitable for Sensitive Skin
- Soft & Extra Thick Wipe
- pH Balanced & Hypoallergenic
- Fragrance Free Option Available
Have you heard of the new premium plant based Hello Bello skin care line now at Walmart? It’s created by Kristin Bell and Dax Shephard, and offers a range of diapers and skin care products for all your baby needs! I picked up the cutest gift set plus the diaper rash cream. The gift set products are all gentle & ultra-mild on sensitive skin, plant based, and hypoallergenic. Plus, who could resist the cute and colorful packaging combined with these great ingredients?!
Now it’s time to meet miss Ella! It’s hard to believe she 2 weeks old now! She has been such a blessing since her arrival. It’s hard to believe we are now a family of four. Her old sister of course is in LOVE too. 🙂
And how sweet does she look all snuggled up in this Parent’s Choice royal plush blanket? It also comes in three other colors and would make a great baby gift!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to shop all the fabulous selection of baby items from Walmart here. All purchases of $35 or more ship for free too! We would love for you to share some of your tried and true baby items in the comments below!