If you have followed us for a while, you know Lindsay and I enjoy fashionably chic items that are still affordable. We never pay full price for anything (well, almost never) 🙂 and always enjoy a good style find. While we loving sharing our budget finds and style ideas, we often forget that you all don’t get to hear much about who we are as sisters, twins, mothers and just regular working girls doing the normal 9-to-5. We thought it would be the perfect time to share our top five things you don’t know about us!
1. We grew up dancing since the age of four and have always loved it. Classical ballet was definitely our favorite. While we don’t have time to attend dance classes currently, we always hope of one day returning to the studio.
2. We dressed alike ( a.k.a. coordinating outfits) for way too long. We confused people for so long that we just got used to answering by each other’s names. Even to this day we will answer to Lindsay were Whitney or pretty much anything that has a resemblance.
3. We graduated from different colleges with completely different degrees. (Though we both received our degrees on the same day!) 🙂 Often people think that we may have studied the same thing, but that was not the case. Lindsay was always more interested in the sciences whereas I was interested in art and design. I graduated with a degree in marketing and Lindsay has her masters in nutritional sciences.
4. We are moms and love our munchkins! Lindsay has a two-year-old daughter and I have three and six-year-old little girls. They are loads of fun and definitely keep us busy. Keeping up with our day jobs, blogging and being good wives/mothers is definitely challenging. It is a hard thing to juggle, but we wouldn’t change it for the world!
5. We were able to visit Paris and London after high school graduation and can’t wait to go back. Hopefully one of these days will work out for us to take a sister trip or something with our families. It goes without saying that this part of the world is absolutely stunning and is a must have bucket list item.
So now to our outfits! We love a great dress that can go from day to night with just the change of heels and accessories. Our go to color combo is of course is black and white. It seems like any type of b&w pattern or design makes it easy to mix and match with from season to season. These adorable little dresses from Eliza J do just that. Chic plus comfy is what we are all about. My Window pane dress is on major sale here and you can find Lindsay’s dress here (40% off!). We highly recommend both. You can find more adorable Eliza J new arrivals here and here.
Thanks for joining us today and we can’t wait to hear some questions you would like for us to answer on our next tell all post. Leave a comment below!
P.S. Here are more Eliza J option on sale!