With just under four weeks to go until the arrival of our baby girl, I’m feeling anxious for sure. Could it be that the nursery isn’t ready perhaps? Ah yes, the joys of being a procrastinator. One day you feel like you have months to go, and the next you realize that your huge space of time has dwindled to 30 days or less. So while I ponder how I’m going to complete a ton of work in short amount of time, let’s move over to something a bit more enjoyable: my outfit pairing. For today’s look I’m wearing one of my favorite items – an oh so comfortable maxi dress. If you have not ventured out to try one of these yet, it is a must! To take away from the casual factor, I added a crisp white blazer that I came across during a recent shopping trip to The Limited. This jacket is a great style as it features an open neckline and ¾ sleeves, making this an item that even non office goers can get a lot of use out of.
- Dress, The Limited (this dress was so fun that I couldn’t wait until after the baby to wear it…but it looks much better on a regular person than my prego self)
- Blazer, The Limited (similar)
- Shoes, Gianni Bini via Dillards
- Bracelets, borrowed from L (and she can’t remember where they came from!)
- Necklace, The Limited (similar)